Welcome to interactive anti-bullying information tool for parents and carers. We hope you find it useful.
- Easy To Use, Informative, Great Resources, Realistic Case Studies.
- Simple And Easy To Use. Very Comprehensive Advice.
- Really Straight Forward, Clear Advice, Non-Judgemental And Supportive.
As A Parent Or Carer, You Are A Vital Piece Of The Puzzle In Tackling Bullying.
You Have A Unique Role To Play In Guiding And Supporting Your Child Through Their School Years And There Are Lots Of Positive Steps You Can Take To Help Keep Your Child Safe From Bullying And Harm.
One Of The Steps Is Knowing When To Ask For Support.
Anti-Bullying Information Tool United Against Bullying Free Interactive Online Information For Parents And Carers Aba Has Developed An Online Anti-Bullying Information Tool For Parents And Carers. The Tool Will Help Parents And Carers Who Are:
- Concerned That Their Child May Be Vulnerable To Bullying At School.
- Worried That Their Child Might Be Getting Bullied.
- Aware That Their Son Or Daughter Is Being Bullied.
- Just Wanting To Learn More
Parents And Carers Can Follow The Sections That Are Of Particular Interest To Them Or Browse The Whole Site.
It Aims To Give You Information About Bullying In An Interactive Way. Please Click Here To Access The Tool.
The Site Includes Information On: To Visit The Information Tool Please Go To: Www.Anti-Bullyingalliance.Org.Uk/Parenttool For Any Questions Or Issues With The Interactive Tool, Please Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org